Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday afternoon...

Well Hello :)

Today has been everything but a good day. From getting to work late to having to deal with people who believe they're the last coke in the dessert (cuban saying in spanish) to other stuff I just wont rumble about. But im determined to make it into a positive day so here it goes :)

As must know we started class this week not so exciting news but it definitely means its one day less until I graduate :) Also since summer is officialy over (thanks to the beginning of classes) all we can do is hope next year gets here fast!

This semester I convinced myself that taking a saturday class will not be so bad. Im still thinking it over and I still havent gone to the first class, so I'll keep you posted on how it went.Im taking about five classes so my posting will not be too frequent but I'll try my best.

Well guys sorry nothing too excited happened today I will be making some changes to the blog (design) hopefully with my new mac... I still dont really know around it so bear with me for a couple of weeks till i find the tricks!

Well 'till soon

Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment