Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Step 1: The Dress

Hello,

As you all know the excitement from Valentines is getting to me :)

I've put together a few adordable dresses for the ocassion.

I will be posting the shoes to go with the dresses later on in week,
along with the acessories.

Oh and they're all under $50 with the exception of one I think; it can't get any better than that.

Enjoy guys and let me know what you think!




(You can click on the picture to see it bigger)

1.INC International Concepts Dress, Sleeveless V-Neck Sequin Tank
$39.99 Macys.com
2.Rampage Dress, Sleeveless Square Neckline Shift with Belt
$40.99 Macys.com
3.Golden Jacquard Strapless Dress
$24.99 thelimited.com
4.ASOS Tailored Cut Out Front Ponti Pencil Dress
$41.38 Asos.com
5.Sound & Matter Teacup Party Dress
$29.50 Pacsun.com
6.ASOS Petite Pleated Long Sleeve Shift Dress
$ 55.17 Asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment