Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

My very first post!

Hello world,

Well hello :) and welcome into my day to day life. My name is Dayana and I have been wanting to start writing for a while now. Since i have such and advance A.D.D (or so I say) I will start blogging and hopefully finish my book someday :) Well here's a bit about me....Im cuban, 20 yrs old and my biggest goal in this presice moment would be to finish FIU and start lawschool.

Now getting down to business. What is this blog about you might ask? Well is simply my perception and opinions about life and what happens to me (which believe me you will get quite a few laughs) everyday. Come and join me as we walk daily in my heels

Thats enough for today hope you guys enjoy my little introduction.

& as i say be simple, be hot but most of all be unique!

Dayi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment