Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Better late than never..

Hey,

Here is the promised post for the Valentines weekend. As I had previously mentioned I had planned the whole saturday for us for the weekend before Valentine. I decided to cook for him and make him a romantic Picnic and as you'll see from the pictures it was extremely cold and windy that day the balloons wouldn't stay up.

Well the pics are very self explanatory so enjoy...

IMG_1756

The Picnic

IMG_1754
I wrapped his presents using the checkered gift paper and the other side of the same paper, I also used regular school paper and red tissue paper for the other two. For the letters I used some letters I had bought at Michaels a while ago.

IMG_1758

IMG_1770

For lunch we had mashed potatoes with pork chops in a sweet tangerine/barbecue sauce I made. I'll have to post the recipe one of these days.

IMG_1779

I got him the book called Dante's Inferno which he had wanted for quite a while.

IMG_1781

Another of his presents were the RayBan glasses which he completely loved & I also got him a jacket which is not in the pictures but I'll post it one of this days it looks pretty cute on the mister <3. I also got him the fist movie we watched on our first date which was not a romantic one but none the less it made us remember about how awkward and cute we were on the first date.

IMG_1839

He got me the RayBan Aviators I wanted since the last pair of sunglasses he got me (RayBan Cat 100) were stolen. They were stolen alright thats my story and Im sticking to it. It was definitely not my fault or me leaving them at a bathroom. They were simply stolen.

He also got me pink and white running shoes with the insole and the best chocolates in the world. Oh and also a bumper sticker with the little christian fish symbol :)

IMG_1855

IMG_1879



Well thats it for the picnic I will post the pictures from the night later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment