Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Im back!

Hello,

I know I know I am ashamed of myself! I promise that I will not promise things that I will not go through with. Starting now I don’t promise to write everyday but I will try to at last post once or twice a week and we'll take it somewhere I don’t want to smother you and then you'll break up with me. Oh right I'm talking about the blog sorry ladies and gents its Wednesday my brain is still alive thanks to the weekend peeking in and letting me know that he's close to me and will never let me go. I love that weekend he can definitely be darling when he wants to. Enough with the talking and on with the showing. This is the outfit I wore to work today with my new heels which are to die for. Both in a good way and bad way.

Good way- They look awesome on and they make me look like I'm as tall as a redwood tree which is said to be the tallest tree in the world hey we should make Wednesdays fact day and I'll just throw in here a little fact just for fun.


Bad way- They are INCREDIBLY tall and uncomfortable but the good definitely outweighs the bad. Right girls??!




Well Hello,
What I wore:

Top: Old Navy (old)
Skirt: Forever 21 (old)
Shoes: Steve Madden through Ross
Necklace: Forever 21
Purse: Louis Vuitton


P.S. Sorry for the quality of the pictures they were taken with an Iphone I didnt have my camera :/.

No comments:

Post a Comment