Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another day in the so called paradise...

Hello,

So here it is as promised the post of the day! Well not much to say from home to work and from work to school; the day has been pretty productive which is the antonym to fun. But seeing it from another angle productive days need to exist in order for fun days to be fun. Ha see looking at the glass half full. Oh man Im on a roll. Well guys Im waiting for class to start which means that my boredom level it as high as it can get. Im going to try and get outfit pictures although I don't promise because I won't be seeing much of my beloved photographer ( I call my boyfriend that so he feels better about having to take pictures of me all the time...ingenious plotting from my part thank you very much) as often as I would like to due to that oh so smart thing humans invented called school, I mean come on who really needs that. Oh yeah I do so I can be able to write coherently on my little blog.

Well guys have the fun I won't be having! Do I sound resentful because if I do it was totally my intention. Fine have fun and the good one no resentment here what-so-ever.

Bye bye see you later alligator!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment