Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A new start...

Hey guys,

Sorry for the no-show yesterday :/ I know I promised! I'll try to make it up today by showing a few pics of a new project Im starting...

For the past years I've changed my bedroom colors and decoration a couple of times. But this time will be different. I want to crete a simple look which is comfortable, easy to keep and goes with my style. I've found a couple of pictures which I've really liked but nothing that I've completly fell in love with. I want my room to be elegant, peaceful, romantic and feminine all at the same time. So come on guys leave those comments and let me know what you think??? Opinions and comments are welcome.





P.S. I will be posting pictures of my current room soon so you guys can live through the transformation with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment