Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh the Rain...

Hey guys,

I know, I know I haven't been keeping my promise but in my defense school and work have been killing me. Plus personal stuff that just don't help the situation. Oh and guess where I am oh yes in the library of my school thanks to the rain that didn't let me get to class. I left my lovely umbrella in the car since the sun was shining when I got to school and right after I got though the first building the rain started and since I have a horrible cold I didn't want to get wet and get worst so I'm stuck here waiting for my next class to start, but I'll stop whining now life is life so I need to get over it.

Well my lovelies I have been designing my room as you all know and as promised here is a picture of what it looks like now.


It was taken the day after new years when I had a terrible cold and was running a fever which is why my room looks so cluttered sorry guys.

This is what my closet looks like.



Im dying to organize my closet like these pictures I found.






I dont have the links for the pictures they are just pictures I save when I like them sorry.

Well guys leave comments and tell me how you organize your closets :)

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment