Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday!

Hello,

Today is friday oh yes the day has come. The last day of the week. Oh friday how I've longed for you.... Well enough with the sugary stuff and on with what this post is really about and it it about...mnmn... oh yeah its about me and my bedroom, ha.

I promise that as soon as Im done with all the bedroom renovations this posts will end and I will begin posting the outfit pictures. Which I'm not looking forward to since I wake up late almost everyday and just throw on the first thing I see and forget make up or hair I will never have that much free time. But I will try at least to wake up 5 minutes earlier everyday. Yes and all for my little blog :)

Well getting on with the subject what do you guys think about yellow? Not baby yellow or Nautica yellow but mustard yellow as the accent color for my room. This is the color palette im thinking about.


& Some pillows like these,


Im still trying to decide if I should go with it so leave comments with your opinions :)

Have a nice weekend xoxo

1 comment:

  1. nani i love yellow, not baby yellow or nautica yellow but mustard yellow. lol and i love the pillow with the yellow flowers very classy! :)

    ReplyDelete