Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

the Special day

Ok so I know that Valentines is two weeks and some days away but there is something about that day that always gets me so excited.

This year will be the second year my honey and I will be spending Valentines together. Last year I cooked a romantic dinner for both of us. This year things are going to be a bit different we are both planning a day for each other. Since Valentines is a monday we'll be celebrating it on saturday and sunday because we have work and school on monday.So i have saturday and he has sunday.

& oh do I have suprises for him.

I cant wait I'm so excited.

See I cant even type a whole paragraph my finger keeps pressing enter from the excitement.

see there it goes.

Well more updates soon i might post again tonight with some pictures for my dear Nani who has been nagging me about them. Love you Nani.

No comments:

Post a Comment